Monday, January 31, 2011

Mary Harvey

mary harvey is still speaking out


Steve Harvey's ex wife, Mary Harvey has made and posted up series of YouTube videos last weekend about Steve cheating on Mary multiple times including once with a woman who actually told Mary the sex had been unprotected.
on top of that, Steve has turned the couple's son, Wynton, against Mary.




"He took my Wynton from me, he turned my son against me, had me evicted me from our house, I was thrown out...he manipulated the courts, everything against me." -Mary claims

“My other concern is for my son who is in [Steve’s] house and is looking to his father as a role model. What he’s learning is that it’s not good to support your wife,” and when things don’t go well, to move in with another woman – the woman who caused the breakup of the marriage in the first place " -Explains how she feels towards her son, Wynton.
She also claims that she has only seen their son three times in the last six months.

Meanwhile,
Steve's current wife Marjorie whom he married two years after the divorce is "contemplating" filing a defamation suit against Mary because of accusations that she was involved with Steve while he was still married.

No comments:

Post a Comment